1, The ice rake use stainless steel 304 ,which against rust and corrosion, also can prolong the machine working life.
2,The ice crusher can crush the ice into small pieces or similar to be powder. And we can design the roller with more raker onside . The raker will be less if you need big crushed ice. The crushed ice size is for about 20mm~50mm(nearly 1inch ~2inch) . The powder crushed ice is except.
When the ice crusher machine works, the powder crusher ice will be produce by the beginning and end. Please see the follow picture.
4,Exquisite and convenience.
5, Crushed Ice Machine can break the big block ice into small piece in a short time. and the ice specification can be designed according to your needs.
6,. low price with higher efficiency.
|Ice Block Size
7. Ice feeder size can be designed according to customers ice block size.
Supply Power: 380V-420V, 50/60Hz, 3P; 220V-240V, 60Hz, 3P; 440V-480V, 60Hz, 3P;
· 12 months warranty after delivery.
· Professional after-sales department to provide 24/7 technical support, all complaints should be replied within 24 hours.
· Over 10 engineers available to service machinery overseas.
· Free spare parts replacement within warranty period.
· Beyond guarantee period, we will charge market price for spare parts.
6. Why choose us?
· So far, we have exported ice machines to 150 countries in the world.
· Excellent Brand of Chinese Ice Machine Industry.
· The Drafting Committee of National Ice Machine Industry Standard.
· Produce & Academic Research Strategy Cooperating Partner with Tsinghua University.
· Independent after-sales department, 8 engineers are ready to service abroad.
How to choose a true manufacturer among hundreds of suppliers?
Step 1: A good supplier should be at least 5 years history and have export/import business at least 3 years. We are 6 year gold supplier in alibaba and specialized in ice machine export since 2004.
Step 2: Request your suppliers to provide their certification of corresponding machines such as CE, ISO9001, UL and so on, it will help you tell that they are true manufacturer, trading company or SOHO.
Step 3: Ask supplier to provide more pictures about their factory and products with their company logo on it. Dont define a manufacturer with simple picture, they can download some pictures on the internet and claim it is their machines. If the suppliers only show pictures without any logo on it, just pass them.
Step4: If possible and you are willing to, visit the factory and see the workshop.