Our Metallic Pigments are special effect pigments composed of mica nano-particles coated with various organic and inorganic pigments to create pearlescent and iridescent effects that mimic the natural look of stone and rock formations. These unique pigments are designed to be field blended with a 100% solids clear epoxy binder. When the metallic particles are mixed with epoxy they give the coating a shine that reflects light and creates and eye-catching dramatic color.
Our Metallic Pigments advantages
1. Natural stone appearance 2. Completely customizable
3. Extremely durable coating 4. Easy field blending & installation
5. Multi-dimensional color hues 6. Suitable for many environments
7. Stylish, unique design 8. Low maintenance system
9. Economical & cost-effective 10. Flooring artisan friendly
The most popular 30 colors of our Metallic Pigments in epoxy flooring as below:
Our Metallic Pigment is dry pigment designed for use in any clear resin binder all will achieve different effects. There are no set rules for installing this product. We recommend sampling with different clear binders which will achieve your own techniques. For best results we recommend 100% solids epoxy.
Mix ratio is 8oz pigment to 4 litres of epoxy. Coverage rates depend on application techniques.
Step 1: Surface Preparation
Step 2: Primer / Basecoat
Step 3: Metallic Pigments Coat
Step 4: Clear Topcoat(s)