PT99 GPS tracker is the tracking device for person or asset for anti-theft.
It has four types of working mode for different applications. The device working in deep sleep mode has extreme power saving design, it can be used as personal tracker or asset tracker with long standby time.
1. Track on command or by time interval or by clock;
2. Arm/disarm by SMS/platform or phone call;
3. Check the cars real physical address (such as city name, street name..);
4. Track by mobile SMS to get the latitude, longitude, speed, direction & odometer etc.
5. Check the location directly by the Google maps URL;
6. Vibration alarm;
7. SOS alarm;
8. Over-speed alert;
9. A-GPS function, strong ability of receiving GPS signal
10. Check the coordinates via LBS, even there is no any GPS signal..
11. Voice monitoring & two-way talking;
12. Built-in shock sensor for power saving & triggering alarm
13. Battery low-level alarm;
14. Support blue-tooth command;
15. There are 4 types of working mode for power saving flexibly. In extreme power save mode, the tracker could work for months;
In arming status, if the car is vibrated, it will send out alarm SMS.
(In PWR:3 mode, please arm it firstly when it wake up)
Low battery Alarm
If the battery voltage is lower than 3.5V, it will send out low battery alarm.
If the car runs over the speed limitation continuously for 3 minutes, it will send out alarm (Only available in PWR:0 mode).
In any condition, if the SOS button is pressed & hold for 3 seconds, the red & blue LED turn on, it will trigger the SOS alarm.