Traditionally, people have relied on fossil energy sources such as coal, natural gas and oil for peoples energy needs. However, fossil fuels are a limited resource that will eventually run out. Particles made from straw fuel pellets can be used as biomass fuels for industrial boilers and home heating and cooking. A wide variety of raw materials can be used, such as wood chips, wood blocks, rice husks, peanut hulls, wheat stalks, corn stalks, cotton stalks, sedges, and the like. Raw materials are easy to collect and cheap.
Features and Advantages:
1.Wide range of processing, regardless of miscellaneous wood, pine, bamboo chips, peanut shells, rice husks, straw and other biomass materials we can now find, can make particles, without any additives.
2. The gearbox adopts multi-stage gear transmission. The gears are made of high-quality alloy steel, surface carburized and quenched. After grinding and fine processing, the transmission is stable, the noise is low, the bearing capacity is large, the temperature rises and the life is long.
3. The main shaft, the pressure roller shaft, the main shaft bearing and the pressure roller bearing are all enlarged, and the load can be more than doubled.
4, the use of large diameter pressure roller, large output, high granulation rate, uniform particles, high particle strength.
5. By changing the flat die hole arrangement form, the contact area between the flat die and the pressure roller is increased, which can greatly reduce the flat die wear speed and improve the flat die life (this has been applied for a patent).
6. All bearings adopt a sealing structure to effectively prevent dust from entering, improve the bearing working environment and extend bearing life.
7. The shell is made of steel, the strength and toughness are greatly enhanced, and the shell fracture phenomenon will never occur.
Packing and Shipping:
For more information ,welcome to contact us freely: