Spray drying Poly Aluminium Chloride PAC-031 will not block the pump pipes than roller drying PAC.
Spray drying Poly Aluminium Chloride PAC-031 enjoy less dosage(20%) than roller drying PAC.
Poly Aluminium Chloride PAC 30%, Polyaluminium chloride for wastewater treatment.
Bluwat Chemicals is a leading manufacturer and supplier of different grade Poly Aluminium Chloride PAC for wastewater treatment. Normally, we recommend our spray drying PAC for wastewater treatmet. It has much more lower water insolubles than roller drying PAC and can quick dissolve in the water.
Polyaluminium Chloride Specification:
|| PAC-031 Spry dried and filtration type
||Solid powder, pale yellow to yellow
|Al2O3 % :
|Insolubles % :
|pH(1% water solution):
Yellow Poly Aluminium Chloride PAC breif introduction:
- Our Poly Aluminium Chloride is Spray Drying polyaluminium chloride, water insolubles is much lower than Roller Drying.
- Poly Aluminium Chloride PAC works as a primary coagulant in a wide variety of industrial and wastewater treatment .
- Efficient and effective in coagulating particles at a wide range of pH, the chemical leaves no residual color and offers very good turbidity removal.
- Poly Aluminium Chloride is high-effective inorganic polymer coagulant or flocculant.
- Do not block the pumping pipes.
Poly Aluminium Chloride Advantage:
- Can be used widely for industrial application.
- Easily soluble in water; dissolves rapidly.
- Cost is very low, very competitive than other general coagulants
- Dosage will be less(20-50%) than roller dried PAC
- Floc forming fast, good activity, good filtering.
- Dont need adding alkaline additives, if deliquescence, its effect remain same.
- Adapted for a wide pH value, strong adaptability
- The Salt content in the effluent will be reduced after use PAC.
- Can remove the water pollution of heavy metals and radioactive substances.
- The active ingredient of high, convenient storage and transportation.
Bassic application field:
- Coagulant for wastewater treatment
- Clarifying agent in raw water
- Products should be added after it dissolves in water. Dilution ratio generally : Solid 2%~20% products (in weight percentages).
- Dosage for the product in general : 1~15 grams per ton, the specific dosage on the basis of the users stir and productive test to determine.
- The product can not be mixed with other chemicals kept.
- Expiration Date is 2 years; should be stored in airy and dry place.
- The availability wont be changed after the product is affected by damp.
- Packed in polypropylene woven bag with inner plastic liner, 25kg/bag.
Other Wastewater Treatment Fields
1. River water, Lake water, reservoir water and underground water purification.
2. Purification of Industrial waste water and Industry recycling water.
3. Purification of the city sewage treatment.
4. Recycling of waste residue and useful substances in industrial wastewater, and promote the settlement of pulverized coals sedimentation in the coal washing wastewater, recycling of starch in the starch industry.
5. Purification of various industrial wastewater treatment, printing and dyeing wastewater, leather wastewater, containing fluorine wastewater, heavy metal wastewater, oily wastewater, papermaking wastewater, coal washing waste water, mine waste water, brewery wastewater, metallurgical wastewater, meat processing wastewater and sewage treatment.
6. Refining of pharmaceuticals and sugar.
7. Casting wastewater.
Poly Aluminium Chloride PAC warehouse
Poly Aluminium Chloride PAC raw material:
Poly Aluminium Chloride PAC spray drying tower: